Universal Fiber Optic Modem – Model 2240
The 2240 is an economical Universal Fiber Optic Modem for transporting serial data, T-1 and E-1 signals. Canoga Perkins designs flexibility into almost every product and the 2240 is no exception. Field interchangeable interfaces support a variety of applications and implementations. With data rates up to 2.048 Mbps, they have the flexibility to interface with even the most difficult Crypto interfaces on the Black and Red sides, and circuit extension from wireline and satellite modems and DSUs.
Keeping circuits up and on-line is important for any application. Canoga Perkins’ legendary modem quality speaks to the high availability of 2240 equipped circuits. Local and remote link/modem status and loopback diagnostics minimize downtime when outages occur.
For mission critical applications, the 2240 meets and exceeds the demands made of it by demanding Military and Commercial customers. The 2240 keeps applications running and user satisfaction high.
- Serial Data and Telephony Interfaces to 2.048 Mbps
- Interchangeable Interfaces
- Internal, External, and Slave Clocking Modes
- Pass Thru Control Leads
- KIV and KG Encryption Equipment Support
- Local and Remote Loopback Diagnostics
- Rack Mount and Standalone Version Options for Central and Remote Locations