UCS1000 Chassis – Model 1000
The Universal Chassis System is a family of managed chassis and Fiber Optic Modem Technology Modules. The UCS1000 Chassis is the keystone to the system with the ability to house any of the UCS Technology Modules. The Chassis has dedicated slots for the Management and Chassis Interconnection Modules, the Domain Management Module, and Chassis Interconnect Module. Power Supplies, depending on the type, use dedicated slots (DC Power Supplies) or share slots (AC Power Supplies) with Technology Modules. The Chassis has 12 to 15 slots available for Data and Telephony Modem Technology Modules, depending on Power Supply Configuration.
- Modular Carrier Class Chassis
- Fault Tolerant and Redundant.
- Output Alarm Contacts, Alarm Inputs
- Redundant Modem Support
- Houses All UCS Technology Modules.
- AC and DC Power, Redundant and Non-Redundant Configurations
- NEBS Level 3 Tested and Certified for Assured Performance and Safety