High Speed Universal Fiber Optic Modem – Model 2270
The 2270 is an economical High Speed Universal Fiber Optic Modem for transporting serial data, T-1 and E-1 signals. Canoga Perkins designs flexibility into almost every product and the 2270 is no exception. Interchangeable interfaces support a variety of applications and implementations. With data rates up to 20 Mbps, it has the flexibility to interface with even the most difficult Crypto interfaces on the Black and Red sides, and circuit extension from wireline and satellite modems and DSUs.
Keeping circuits up and on-line is important for any application. Canoga Perkins’ legendary modem quality speaks to high availability of 2270 equipped circuits. Local and remote link/modem status and loopback diagnostics minimize downtime when outages occur.
For mission critical applications, the 2270 meets and exceeds the demands made of it by demanding Military and Commercial customers. The 2270 keeps applications running and user satisfaction high.
- Telephony and Serial Data Interfaces to 20 Mbps
- Interchangeable Interfaces
- Internal, External, and Slave Clocking Modes
- Pass Thru Control Leads
- KIV and KG Encryption Equipment and Video Conferencing Support
- Local and Remote Loopback Diagnostics
- Rack Mount and Standalone Version Options for Central and Remote Locations